Sage 50 Quantum 2020 is more than business accounting software — it’s a business management solution. Quantum Accounting gives you the ease of use of an out-of-the-box solution at an affordable price. With Quantum, you can monitor and manage every aspect of your business all in one centralized system. It also helps you manage your customers, vendors, and employees, your inventory, services, and jobs, and more.
Benefits of Sage 50 Quantum 2020
When you compare Sage 50 Quantum Accounting to other business accounting software and mid-market solutions, the following benefits are clear:
You get more and pay less.
- Don’t pay thousands of dollars more for functionality you may not need or use.
- With other mid-market solutions, you pay more for implementation, training, and maintenance.
A solution that grows with you.
- Built to accommodate large data requirements, including faster processing with Smart-Posting Technology.
- Support for up 40 users1 with advanced user security settings.
Tools for greater profitability
Sage 50 Intelligence Reporting, Financial Management, Workflow Management, are just some of the in-product tools that will help drive your business to success.
Centralized business management
- Order process workflow — From one centralized place, you can easily track all the moving parts of your order process, so nothing gets missed and everything works as you have planned. Ensure that critical process-driven activities are sent to the right person at the right time. Give your staff the ability to quickly view and add transaction status details for easier tracking of customer or vendor orders. Notify the next person in the process with a status and specific notes as needed. Automatically send notifications to designated employees, customers, or vendors once a task is completed.
- Centralized management centers — Sage 50 Quantum Accounting is your one-stop shop for managing each customer, inventory item, service item, or job. Get the details quickly with customizable dashboard views and highlight the information you need to better serve your customers, as well as make more informed, more profitable business decisions.